Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It has finally happened....

....the boss has blocked certain social networking sites from our computers. NOOOO!!!! *snicker* Not that I wasn't getting any work done but perhaps I was too distracted from time to time. :-/ I guess that means my office will look like a changed room by the end of this week since I won't be spending any time on Facebook. LOL

Now this does raise the question again about getting a new phone, which I do need badly, but do I need one with all the bells and whistles?? I am already paying for ulimated texting so for another $10 I could have email and internet on my phone. Good idea, bad idea, not all it's cracked up to be?? Come people, I need help on this. You can't let me make this decision alone.

In other news, my little sister (well, she's not little another more) is taking her learner's test as I type this so be praying for her. This is her second shot and she so desperately wants to pass!!!!!

Well...back to work....have a wonderful day. I'm going to try to depsite my no Facebook/no Ingram/no LOST Tuesday!! (Wow, that sounds depressing!)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I have a blackberry. Is it necessary? Nope. Is it great to have? Yes. Is it another "thing" to become attached to? yes. Is it helpful? Yes, a lot. Did all of these Q and A's help you? Probably not. But I do like having it and it keeps me from using the computer too much at home. (Ironic since I'm typing on my laptop at this very moment) :) Hope you are feeling well!!!

Vickie said...

Thanks, Victoria! Sounds like you and I think the same. Something to do with having the same name? Maybe! Something to do with knowing what we like? DEFINITELY!

I am doing well...I miss you though! Wish there were a way for us to reunite some time!