....and He shall direct your path!
It's me again....you know that person that has been severely lacking lately when it comes to blogging. My apologies who wait with baited breath upon my next post...I'm back so rest easy! LOL
Over the last couple of weeks I have endured blood, sweat, and tears to get some MAJOR work done at my office. I'm about 2/3 of the way done. Then last week, the attorney I work with gave me a few more projects that are due on the 23rd....so today I spent most of the day reading medical records (not on company time, might I add).
I have also been indirectly touched by the death of several friends' loved ones: a girl from a family we have known for several years committed suicide, the founder of the legendary Spivey Hall Children's Choir died, and a dear friend lost her mother. It is sad when these things happen but God always gives us the grace to get through it!
Then today I have been thinking about the fact that my brother is turning 21 tomorrow....the last of us kids is turning 21 and it's weird! I still come home at times and wish I saw that cute little curly headed kid that he was at age 2. He is not really into alcohol which I suppose is a blessing but rather all he wanted for his birthday was a carrying license for his gun! So...that's what I gave him money for! He's awesome and he's the only brother I have so I cherish the moments we have together even if I don't spend as much time with him as I would like. But he has turned into a wonderful, respectful young man and I can't wait until he starts a family one day. It's going to be a beautiful thing!
I have much more I could vent/write about here but I am tired and hopefully this post will get me back into the regular blogging cycle!
Have a blessed Sunday everyone!
2 comments:
Hey dear! Thanks so much for your sweet encouraging comment and prayers for our girl!! How are YOU these dats? Fun to reconnect after so long and glad I can get a snapshot of your life through your blog!
Thank you Mandy! I am doing well....just living one day at a time. I work in a lawyer's office as a paralegal so my weeks are stressful.
I enjoy your blog too! Your kids are simply precious!
Post a Comment