Saturday, March 27, 2010

37 and 38 leds to one big attitude problem

So...I don't know which to blame my attitude on yesterday, my allergies or my job but boy was a grouch yesterday! It seemed like everything I did yesterday was never good enough and on top of that the Social Security Administration was having issues with their electronic fax machine! I was ill as a hornet by the time I got off work and knew I needed to go and let off some steam...somewhere other than my house. So..I decided to go visits some dear friends who I had neglected since their new baby (and the mama) arrived home from the hospital. This baby totals 7 kids for them and I just love those kids and their whole family. So, thanks Gorg for that adult beverage and Mindy for a wonderful supper.....I needed that company last night. Thanks again for letting me invite myself. Maybe Friday night can become a trend.

Today....has a lot in store....maybe I can blog about that later this evening...we'll see about that. But now I'm volunteering at the pregnancy center so I must get back to it. Have a blessed one.....

2 comments:

April said...

I am glad that you were able to get away from the house yesterday! I was hoping that we could get together, but things were pretty grumpy around here. I went to bed at like 9:00! Can't wait until Tuesday!

Vickie said...

Well, I'm hoping grouchy mood isn't returning but I woke up late today so everything is way off. Hopefully I'll be back to normal by tomorrow night!