I spent most of the last two days helping friends in need. It's amazing how much you are humbled by helping someone else. You also realize how nice your own bed is after you've slept on the less-than-comfortable "couch" in a hospital room. :-) These friends welcomed baby #7 on Friday evening and he is one sweet, cute, precious and needless to say vocal little guy! Not much else I can say really except that by the time I got home yesterday afternoon all I wanted to do was sleep....so I did.
Now, here we are upon day 13 of my journey and the 1st day of March......what a combo! Looking forward to the strength that God is going to give me this week as I have much to do. It's time for me to stop being distracted and get things done around here.
Good day all....
No comments:
Post a Comment