Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've lost track of what day I'm on.....

....must mean I don't have anything to blog about, right?

So, maybe I'll take April's suggestion and start taking picture to supplement my 40 days of purpose when I don't feel like I have anything to write about or when I don't feel like I've done anything worthy of documenting.

Days 13 and 14 (I had to go back and look at my previous post to figure out where I was) have been rather uneventful....not that I think every day should have something significant but I set out to make a point to do for others and some days that just doesn't come about the way I had imagined. So basically I have worked, worked, listened, hung out, called my new mommy friend to check on her since she broke free from the hospital, and come over to Cave Spring to hang out tonight. The only thing that I have made a point of doing was today (day 14) when I emailed a friend of mine to thank her for her servant's heart. In the last week, she has served as the "entertainment" for the Crisis Pregnancy Center's Annual Banquet where she, and three others, basically lead us in a time of worship, all while having bronchitis and being pregnant (She is due in June)! Bless her heart! Then she offered some legal advise to some dear friends of mine regarding a good attorney and it is an excellent choice! So, I emailed her to thank her for selfless serving others even despite her illness and for glorifying God in the process. She is such a blessing to me.

What will day 15 bring I wonder.....

No comments: