Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Abby....

My mom showed this to me a few weeks ago and I thought I would post it just for laughs (especially for all of you photography people).

Dear Abby:
I am not ugly, but I am very unphotogenic. I take terrible pictures. At family weddings, I know photos are necessary and I cooperate. But the rest of the time I do not want to be photographed. Isn't this my right? How can I, without offending anyone, prevent people from taking my picture? And am I the only person who feels this way?
-No Pictures, Please in Kansas City

Dear No Pictures, Please:
No, you aren't--and people who know you and care about your feelings should respect them and not insist. If the shooter is a stranger or a casual acquaintance, all you need to say is, "I prefer not to be photographed." And if you are pressed, say you're in the Witness Protection Program.
-Dear Abby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life with this blogger friend of yours, is going right along, like every day. I've hit a few bumps in the road lately but nothing that a good prayer session or a good cry didn't cure. God has been gracious to give me wisdom with each passing "bump" and I am trying to handle them with grace, mercy, love and understanding. I mean, only He can direct my steps and only He can bring about the desires of my heart, right?

1 comment:

April said...

LoL about the dear abby thing. No pictures, please would HATE me :-)

I'm gonna miss you this week darling!