So....WHY AM I STILL WANTING TO RUN KICKING AND SCREAMING??? Because I'm not willing to put the devil in His place and tell him that He has no place in my life. He wants to see us get upset when things "go wrong" and he wants to see us get frustrated at God when times get hard.....to the point that we don't follow our Savior as we should. Well, the devil isn't getting this soul. Not while I'm alive and still sane......and have the right to bear arms!
All of this to say that I have continued to go through numerous trials of late.....I have been tested in my stress level, I have been tested through family members test results, and I have been tested when I find excuses not read His word before I start my day.
Oh the bright side, I am thankful for the life I have.....I am thankful for family, friends (especially the ones who aren't afraid to speak their mind on their blogs), work, and opportunities to rest. God has blessed me.....indeed.
5 comments:
you blogged! I am reading this at 4:30am and you are sleeping in Cate room at the moment :-p hear Liam talking? "blahblahdadaba..mama"
I am so sorry about all the stress, will be praying!
Yeah...stress can get to all of us sometimes but then I remember I have good friends praying for me and sweet little boys who love their mamas so much that mama is their favorite word. He is simply precious...except at 4am!
ubbadubbabubba...mama
I hope that your day is much improved from yesterday and the day before. Love you bunches! Can't wait for the trip!
I feel that sometimes too - like my back is one straw away from breaking! But the person I love most gently told me last night that I put a lot of stress on myself and that "the girl over there stomping acorns" is really the most important thing going on in our lives and we should always remember that.
I'm going on the trip too! I'm excited!!!!
Thanks girls....y'all are so sweet! Today is going better.
Mandi - I'm so glad you get to go with us....it's going to be a blast!
Post a Comment