Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday happenings

Today I:

- finally cleaned my room and REALLY want to move all my furniture around.
- blew up two sticks of butter in the microwave while making a Mississippi Mud Cake
- cleaned the kitchen.....only to have to clean it again after I finished baking
- watched a cat play with a mouse before helping it into the phase of life called death
- took a walk in the blazing sun and scorching heat because I couldn't let myself miss exercising today (then I came home and proceeded to roll off my exercise ball and hit my head)
- went to my 6 year old nephew's birthday party
- ate taco salad for dinner and play cards with my former boss and his family
- desperately needed a shower before I could go anywhere
- ended up with a migraine.....so, good night. :-(






1 comment:

April said...

Doesn't sound too shabby! Well, except for the last one, that stinks!