Why do people feel like they have to keep up the fads of today's society??
Why do some feel the need to buy the concert tickets that cost $200 because they are afraid to pass them up??
How come people go and go and GO until they are left scratching their heads wondering why they are always sick and tired.....of being sick and tired?
What will it take to make these people understand that life isn't about having the biggest and best but about having rest helps you be at your best??
What will it take to make these people understand that life is about honoring our King and then we will never lack for His best??
Sorry.....I'm a little on a soap box this morning. My brother-in-law is sick with pneumonia (in both lungs) and my sister is bound and determined that they will be going to this Bob Dylan concert on Thursday night. Don't get me wrong....I hope he gets well and sooner than later but the tickets should be the least of her worries. She goes 90 to nothing all the time and then complains about being tired and her family being sick all the time!!!!! Get a regular sleep schedule.....heck...get a regular schedule period. You know what I'm saying people??
1 comment:
Aww, I hope Chris is feeling better soon! I do know what you mean though ;-)
Post a Comment