Friday, July 10, 2009

Long absence

**NOTE** This was a post I started over a week ago but never finished.....not really sure where to go from here but I'll finish it with my thought for today.


So I have attempted several times this week to write this post but for whatever reason I can't seem to make myself sit down long enough to write it. My mind is spinning out of control these days and I'm not sure what end is up. So at some point I realized that it had been a REALLY long time since I had posted and even longer since I told myself that I would was going to do a better job of keeping this thing updated....like that of my more diligent friends in the blog world.

I sit here even now and wonder:
-what do I write?
-what can I say that I haven't already said to various friends and exhausted the info many times.....what is the best thing going for me right now?
-what is the one thing that I need help in the most?
-why do I feel like I have hit a road block, in more ways than one, in my life?
-why is my schedule so busy to the point that I can't make time for my Lord?


**TODAY** I feel like I'm becoming a house sitting professional as well as trying to master my new job as a professional. I am on my second housesitting job in last 10 days and I'm starting to feel like someone who lives out of their car or something. It's great to be able to do for others, but trust me if I were doing it for the money I would have quit a long time ago. I guess I'm too generous or something....or am too willing to take what someone offers. Anywho....this week I'm house sitting for my former boss (from Floyd) and they have 3 dogs that don't like going to sleep at night. Needless to say, it's probably going to be a 3 cup of coffee morning. Cheers!

No comments: