"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act." Psalm 37:5
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
As seen on TV....
I saw this on Good Morning America this morning and thought I would pass it along to all of my dear mother friends...... www.cafemom.com ......it's a social network for moms and moms-to-be.
I think Cafemom is a lot like the babycenter and babyzone communities. I was a member of a stay at home moms bulletin board for over 5 years and the friendships that I made in my time there are still very strong and I keep up with those women even though we have moved on from babycenter to facebook ;-)
1 comment:
I think Cafemom is a lot like the babycenter and babyzone communities. I was a member of a stay at home moms bulletin board for over 5 years and the friendships that I made in my time there are still very strong and I keep up with those women even though we have moved on from babycenter to facebook ;-)
Post a Comment