******EDIT****** I GOT OFFERED THE JOB!!!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!!!! Thanks for your prayers. I would give details but that will have to wait as I have to pack for my trip to TN.....much to do tonight before I sleep.
Also, please pray for my nephew...he goes to see a surgeon at Scottish Rite on Monday about the possible removal of his gallbladder and maybe his spleen. The tests done today made it hard to determine if he had gallstones or not. :-( Poor baby!
So, here I am coming into work about 11:30 (almost running because I'm late) and I get a phone call from a law firm here in Rome asking me to interview for a legal assistant position THIS AFTERNOON!! Turns out I know the attorney that called me (Thanks Emily!) and I'm very excited! So....my work day will be very short lived and I'm hoping for an interview around 4pm. The Lord does work in mysterious ways!
BTW, in case y'all didn't see my response from a day or two ago.....my nephew didn't have a cricket in his ear....it was a piece of wheat grass. :-\ Poor kid....he will forever be Cricket in my book. :-D
3 comments:
WHOOHOO!!!!! Let me know how it goes!
Wow! That's awesome! Good luck. :-)
Wow! That is really awesome!
Post a Comment