
- My dear nephew, Ezra a.k.a Cricket, is scheduled to have the dead insect removed from his ear today at 2pm (so by the time I finish this post the procedure may be over but we'll see). My sister was taking him back to the ER last night to get his spleen checked and blood work done because his eyes were yellow when he woke up yesterday. Poor little Cricket! :-(
- I am just a walking bottle of hormones today so if any is lacking such just ask. I have believe I have a few to spare. :-\ I have cried and almost screamed today. While I had an amazing time last night with friends, I realized this morning that sleep is so very valuable. I should have just gone to "my room" and gone to bed but I was afraid I would miss something. LOL! I have lots on my plate over the next few days and while I know God never gives us more than we can handle I have a hard time passing whatever test He is putting before me. Over the next two days I have to study a variety of bible verses (as I should have been doing for months now), make sure I have clean clothes for my trip to TN that I leave for on Saturday for all next week, buy a baby shower gift, and see next bullet for the last item. :-D On through Christ's strength will I get these things done....
- Prayers are welcomed tomorrow morning at 8:30am as I finally have an interview with the paralegal firm down in Carrollton. I am super excited and have never wanted something more in my life. God is just providing things so graciously for me and I can only give credit to him. So, tonight I need to spend time brushing up on my facts about wills, trusts and estate planning. YAHOO!!!!
4 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! And I hope your nephew's procedure went well. Keep us posted.
I seriously cannot believe we stayed up so late on a week day night. We are so stupid. I am praying for you tomorrow, I cannot wait to hear how it all goes. And I hope little Ezra does well today and starts feeling better soon :-(
Thanks ladies - the object was safely removed from Ezra's ear. Notice I said object.....it turned out to be a piece of wheat grass. I guess I have to come up with a different nick name now.
But the poor kid is still screaming in misery.
Yes...tomorrow will come soon and my nerves are going crazy!!!!
I got your text today. How did it go?
Post a Comment