- I seem to always have to worst results from hindsight...saying to myself "you idiot, why didn't send your resume with the first email". Oh well...such is life.
- I am ready for the sunshine to come back out. Working in an office that is located in a basement, the light is dim anyway but when it rains it's like the world is fixing to end or something or someone forgot to replace a light bulb. Lord please send relief and soon because it is making my soul sad and gloomy......I mean I am thankful for rain....just not all day every day.
- Facebook quizzes make me laugh. I have taken a few in the last week or so. One told me that I should only have 2-3 kids and shouldn't be eager to repopulate the earth and the other told me that if I needed a new car it needs to be the porshe 9 11 turbo?!?! Being someone who wants as many children as the Lord would give me, it would be hard to fit them in a sports car I imagine! LOL!
- I met friends at Los Amigos last night for a margarita and great food and I think I've found my new favorite Mexican restaurant....too bad it's in the ghetto of Rome....so I don't dare go there without a strong male.
7 comments:
duuuude. I used to want like 7 kids or whatever. Then I had 3 and told God "seriously, 1 more...you had better make he/she really really great!"
Of course, I wasn't aiming for a 3rd one when I got him, and I am ever so thankful for him. who knows?
I, too, am missing the sunshine!
All 3 of your kids are really really great so I don't see the problem! LOL!
If I end up with a lot of kids, I just pray for the strength and stamina to keep up with them...oh yeah and the never ending coffee supply.
coffee do help, yes it do. And wine. lol.
My advice to you would be to get the sports car as soon as possible. You can enjoy it until the second child comes along. :-)
Mandi, I hadn't thought of that....I should definitely consider it. LOL!
I took those same ones! I too am apparently destined for 3-4 kids. *cough* I think not *cough* and I'm supposed to be driving a BMW M6 because I can't get enough speed?!
I think we are all missing the sunshine. Even me and I am not a huge fan of the sun as this season progresses. It gets hot!
BMW?? Aren't you getting fancy?
Yes, the season does get hot and I am not one of those that soaks up those rays in a tanning form but rather that of a burn! :-)
Post a Comment