Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Mayo!


Happy 5th of May to you!  I almost wish that I were celebrating tonight but I figure after the long day I have ahead of me I will just wantto fall in the bed.  Not only will be a working a normal Tuesday but I am helping out with the Rockmart Middle and High school athletic physicals from 4:30 until 8:30 or so.  Great over time pay but it will most likely wear me out and leave no room for my margarita cravings.  Oh well....who needs a Mexican holiday to have a margarita anyway?!?!
Let me also say on this 5th of May..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIAM!  I love you as my own and continue to enjoy watching you grow and change. 
As a side note, I was getting ready for work this morning and I heard one of those "look out your window" comments and this is what I saw. 





3 comments:

Constance said...

You can have that margarita whenever you want to. Cool pic too. Funny that you had a "look out of your window" moment at that particular moment. If you had waited a few minutes they may not have still been there!

Vickie said...

Actually my dad told me to look out the window....which is why I said I had a "look out your window" comment. LOL!

April said...

Liam loves you back Aunt Vickie!