Saturday, May 9, 2009

His goodness is sufficient for me!

This post will be rather short in comparison to the last few days of STUFF! I feel like I have been put through hell and back again. Yes, you read correctly.....or least it felt like hell. I think I have maxed out on just about everything in my life and if I don't get a good dose of change I think I'm going to explode. I promise to blog more details later but right now I just need a glass of wine and more time away.
Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference (and the words to express how I feel). :-)

4 comments:

April said...

Praying for you, let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to vent into :-)

Mandi said...

I hope you get the good dose of change you need! :-)

Vickie said...

Thanks ladies...I just realized that this post was probably a little harsh but I needed to get it out somehow.

Constance said...

I hope you get that change you need so badly! I am so sorry things haven't been good for you lately! I'll pray for you!