I was texting with a friend in Louisiana last night, when I should have been sleeping, and it was mentioned that if I didn't get sleep I would have a case of the Mondays. I guess I should have listened to you, Jason. :-)
While I'm on the subject of Mondays....have any of you ever taken one of those little quizzes or had someone ask you randomly what your favorite day of the week is?? Well, I have always pinned Sunday as that day but as it turns out Monday is DEFINITELY my least favorite day of the week. Maybe it is because of the frequent case of the Mondays or maybe it results from the typical dreading-the-work-week syndrome that I'm sure every working American has at some point. But either way, I tend to not look forward to Mondays.....unless of course I'm off work, working out, or doing something entertaining after work. Yet another reason to LOVE coffee...way too much....right April??
A quick prayer request....word has reached me, through my mother, of a possible paralegal job in Carrollton (about 45 min to an hour from my house) and I emailed the attorney this morning to ask for more details. As some of you know or have already figured out, this job would most likely require me to fly the coop and move to Carrollton, so I would appreciate any prayers, thoughts, etc. you might have to offer.
I have the urge to travel these days....but due to other duties/responsibilites right now, I am limited on my weekends. I am hoping to go to Louisville to visit some dear girls, to Monroe/Ruston to visit with friends there, and to Fort Walton Beach area for a wedding but we'll see how all of that works out.....not to mention to anticipated girls trip that we are planning! LOL!
Well....make to work....maybe some lunch....and definitely the continued Monday blues.
5 comments:
I hate mondays too. You would greatly love the song "I don't like Monday's" by the Boomtown rats. Constance and I listen to it periodically throughout the day every monday!
I have the urge to travel, but the midgets keep my home, I know what it is like to have that bone aching and not be able to do anything about it though.
Many prayers headed your way for the job, It will all work out according to God's perfect plan. Put yer big girl panties on, come on! ;-)
I will definitely have to find that song at some point today...thanks for that.
Yeah, big girl panties are just around the corner I'm sure.
April is right. You've gotta listen to "I don't like Monday's" it is very theraputic! lol!
I will keep you in my prayers too about this job. Things will work out one way or the other!
well, it's kind of sad because the song is about a teenage girl who shoots up a playground full of kindergardeners...true story...but you will sing the chorus every monday for the rest of your life. here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yteMugRAc0
Hey! I just found your blog! it's so neat reconnect with people I knew growing up via the blog world! Hope you and your family are doing great!
Post a Comment