As most of you know, I had an unexpected situation on Thursday morning. It was like any other Thursday morning following a spend the night party LOST celebration at Seth and April's and I was laying out all of my belongings in preparation for a wonderful shower. I was tending to business when the next thing I know I'm sitting in the bathroom with April telling me I had a seizure!!!! Needless to say I was completely taken back and my brain is still not completely back to normal. My work day was a complete bust and I spent the day wondering if I would be able to make my anticipated beach trip. But here I am posting to you from a wonderful beach house in Gulf Shores, AL, with all my wonderful college friends.
It is pressumed that the seizure occurred due to my being off my seizure medicine since November. My doctor took me off of it and thought that I would be find without it. However, he thought it best that I start back on it and didn't feel that I would have to stop driving for a time period.
This post seems to scattered so I will leave you with a picture or two from the trip thus far.

The dinner table from tonight

The name of the house where we are staying
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear you got to go on your trip. I know April said that you were worried you wouldn't get to go.
Vickie, I am so glad you got to go. I was worried it would knock you out of getting to get a vacation. I hate that you had to go through that, how scary. I hope you have a blast and find time to relax!!!! Be safe and post lots of pictures so I can live through you ;)
That's scary stuff!
It was so good to talk to you tonight.
Come see me! I love you!
(You're always in my prayers darlin)
Post a Comment