Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The unknown....

Ever have those people in your life that come across like they are afraid of something so much that they can't stand to admit it and would rather make everyone miserable in the process??  I wish I could understand what makes someone act that way because it would truly make my life easier. It seems like everything I do these days is scrutinized (did I spell that right?) by these types of people. Why make my life hell just so they can keep from admitting the deep rooted issue??  Why cause me to cry myself to sleep at night?? (which I did last night, btw) WHY, WHY, WHY?? 

Otherwise, I can say life is going well.  I have an amazing job (despite this week of craziness), wonderful friends (despite the ones that I can't seem to convince that God should be the center of their life), and my family (despite our crazy moods and high tension at times) is there for me whenever I need them. 

I actually meant to post a picture that I took yesterday but I forgot to bring the camera with me to work.  So, maybe I can find time to post that tonight amid my packing and cleaning and preparing for my Indiana trip. 

BTW, do y'all have any suggestions for my blog layout???  I need help!  I want something classy but fun.  Leave a message and I'll get back to you soon! 

1 comment:

April said...

I can help you redesign your blog :-) Just give me the word!

I am sorry that 'some people' are causing you stress. I'll pray about that! (((HUGS)))