Monday, August 2, 2010

#100 and New York City!

In some ways it is sad that it has taken me so long to get to my 100th post but at the same time it shows that I take my time with this thing. I give my thoughts a little bit at a time and so what if it takes me a little over a year and half to get you, my dear readers, 100 bits of my life....that's just the way the cookie crumbles around here.

In honor of this, my 100th post in the blogger world, I give you pictures....yes, can you believe it, pictures from New York. My sweet sister, Margaret, and I went to visit longtime friends in Brooklyn, NY for about 5 days just recently and while we had our share of trials in adjusting to the walking city, we had a blast as well. I came home with a new respect for grass and trees, feeling like I could use a new set of feet, and a new appreciation for living on a "regular" schedule.

DAY #1 in the city consisted of a lot of walking, crossing the Brooklyn Bridge and seeing the Broadway Show, Come Fly Away. It was a dance production set to all Frank Sinatra music.





Stay tuned for Day #2....

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Happy 100th post! It looks like y'all had fun. :-)

Rachelle Jones said...

Looks like you had a fun time...I am looking forward to post #101!