Tonight has been planned for a little over a week and I was so excited and ready to get off work by the time 5:00 came.
Stewart, Margaret and I took our our nephews bowling! It was so much fun to watch their faces as they bowled for their very first time! They did really great, for a 4 and 6 year old, some times and then other times I think Eli held the record in gutter balls. Really though it was wonderful to take them to do something they've never done before.
So, I'll just leave you with some pictures of tonight's main event! Enjoy!
This is just a glimpse of how bad the score was...at this point Ezra was winning and by the end of the night no one got over 100!!!!
2 comments:
I missed this one! I was going to ask you how the date with your cute little nephews went! I just love their hair, so precious!
It went well...they had fun and were so cute trying to bowl. Eli got silly when he got gutter balls but Ezra got depressed at the thought. They were super cute.
Post a Comment