So, yesterday was day two along this journey and it turned into an involuntary day of illness and rest. I guess in a sense I gave myself a break but it wasn't until God broke my stubborn will of not wanting to leave work that I was able to truly rest.
Today, I'm back at work and more rested than I've been all week. I guess that's what happens when you sleep from 2pm until 6am with about an hour or so of awake time in between. I slept like the dead but I feel much better. Today I've already been blessed by the sweet news that a newly married couple I know will be heading to Peru as missionaries in summer of 2011.
So, that's really all today...just wanted to check in and let those of you know who knew I was sick that I'm still alive.
2 comments:
I am very glad that you are still alive! I am so sorry that you got sick! The boss said "She can't prove she got it here!" LoL
Like I said I'm not sure where it came from....but I'm sure glad that it left quickly! It was not fun!
Post a Comment