Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm a big kid now.....

No longer a Toys'R'Us kid am I......I have moved onto the big kid world of purchasing!

*insert confused face here*

Yesterday after work I rushed to Cedartown with the hopes that I would finally make a decision on something I've been in search of for weeks! Two months ago I bought a full size bed frame for a steal of a deal at just $50 and since then I've been trying to find time to seek out a good mattress. So, I finally called a local store in Cedartown that my parents used when they bought their mattress and they said they would be getting a full size set in this week and would call me when it arrived. So, yesterday the call came and by 5:30pm I was at the store lying on the most wonderful mattress......maybe it was wonderful because it was a full size (I have never slept on anything but a twin in my life) but for $299 it was MOST wonderful! I purchased it on the spot and it will be delivered this Friday......on my birthday!

Happy birthday to me!!!! I guess this will be the beginning of buying myself a present for my birthday.....it feels kind of nice......and like I said.....I'm a big kid now!!!

2 comments:

April said...

I am so annoyed with blogger! you posted this yesterday and I didn't see it in my dashboard until today!

YEAH for full sized beds and mattresses! I am so thrilled that you found a good one for a good price! Happy Early birthday darling!

Mandi said...

You're movin' on up! Congrats, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!