So....today I come yet again to this verse that seems to have become a theme in my life. I can't say that I do it well by any means but having it as the subtitle to this blog helps and having it posted in various other places helps too. I must admit that of late I have become rather discouraged over my "status" in life. Practically all of my friends are married, expecting and/or already have at least one child.
MY TURN!!!!!!!
But then I have to reel myself back in and read further down in Psalm 37 to verse 7: "Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way; over the man who carries out evil devices!" This reminds me that in all the fretting I do, I am still most thankful for the marriages and children that have come to my dear friends because all have blessed me in various ways.
God will not cause my desire to be married to go unnoticed or to go unfulfilled.....He just continues to try my patience....continues to see how faithful I am to His word and His way. It is a hard thing to be patient when you have been waiting for something this long but He never lets us down......even if His way isn't our way sometimes.
So....pray....please!
In the meantime, I am working and getting ready to go play down at Tybee Island this weekend!!!! I can't wait to spend time with some girlfriends and just relax and let life stand still for a bit! :-)
2 comments:
Love you!
Yeeeaah... :)
Post a Comment