Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Business cards....LOL

I finally got my business cards a couple of days ago and yesterday I noticed that there was an error on my cards. Instead of my email address saying burtonlawfirm.....it says buttonlawfirm!

Thought y'all might get a small laugh out of that today.....now all I need is one more post today and I'll be up with April's record!

LOL!!!!!

6 comments:

April said...

you stay home 24/7 with 3 kids and see how much you blog about random crap! So there!

So funny about the cards!

Vickie said...

I can't wait for the day when my day job is taking care of my babies and blogging while sipping coffee!!! Sounds like a plush life. LOL!

April said...

ha! Nothing will chew you up and spit you out as fast as becoming a mom. It ain't all bon bons and play dates baby doll!

Vickie said...

I didn't say it was all bon bons and play dates...but it sure beats a desk job! Please don't think that I make light of the stay at home mom job....I know it is hard work!

April said...

ha! Honey, if It were anyone but you saying something like that, I might have thought about being offended! I was just kidding around with you!

Vickie said...

OK.....good!