Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh how I've missed you....

.....about the time I tell myself that I'm going to start blogging more I start blogging less. :-( I'm sorry but it seems that life always gets in the way and by that I mean that I get lazy or I don't feel that my blog can even compare to that of April who not only takes pictures and posts them but blogs about them....plus some!
I have been trying to spend time over the last few days thanking the Lord for His protection in our area from the recent flooding. Sadly for those to the north and south of us, they haven't been able to say the same....but I pray one day they will be able to see the blessing in it. It's always harder to see the blessing in the midst of your trials. So, I'm praying for the waters to subside and for the damages to be minimal for all those affected by the "flood of 2009" here in GA!
This week I started working out at the YMCA and I'm starting to like it. I have a guest pass for a few days....well, it is supposed to be a few days but the girlfriend I have been going with was doing some PR when the manager wrote the pass for me and she put 10-25-09 on it instead of 9-25-09 so I figure maybe I shouldn't bring it up?? But the flip side is I may end up joining before October anyway. They have so many great classes and the newly renovated facility is wonderful. However, Monday night we decided to wonder into an aerobics class where the teacher never broke a sweat and we about died.....then last night we worked out on our own on the elptical machine and the weight machines.....so today, I can barely walk. I think wonderful Wednesday night is going to come just in time as I sit and prop my feet up with a glass of wine.....wait, I never prop my feet up with those cute kids! I'm too busy loving on them!

That's all I have time to say today.....at least you know I'm still alive anyway....

2 comments:

April said...

I love your blogs! I post pictures because my blogs lack in other areas. The pictures take some of the focus off of my terrible grammer, for example.

I can't wait to see you tonight!

Mandi said...

I started back to gym this week too. I'm not sore yet, so apparently I haven't been doing it right!