.....in every area of your life.
As far as my ears can hear and my eyes can see, my world is being touched by discomfort at this hour. Since I posted yesterday about my friend, Zachary, I have had a few more things come to mind. My little baby sister, Margaret, (who is still a baby at 22) had some sort of an abdominal attack last night......sweating, pain in her rib cage region, trouble breathing.....it was rough. She finally starting sleeping peacefully about 12:30am last night and has been ever since but it is yet to be determined the next course of action. I pray it isn't a major organ.....I pray it was only gas and that the pepto did the trick! :-/
Zachary came out of surgery minus 40 tumors (not including several small clusters) and minus his belly button.....it is a very Zachary thing to do.....it appears that no one knew he had requested the removal of his belly button. I wonder how this story will turn out. Silly boy! Nevertheless, he is resting in ICU and still on a vent. Keep praying.
Then this morning I found out that some friends' dad died last night.....I don't know details except that he passed out and ended up at the hospital only to pass away later. He is the father of 8 children....the youngest is 4. :-(
So....how's that for putting things in perspective? God is really keeping me humble and reminding me that every day is a blessing and every thing we have is gift not to be taken for granted.
**UPDATE**
Margaret did go to the doctor this afternoon......she has MONO!!!!! Poor kid.
1 comment:
Goodness, Vickie! That's a lot of bad news. A friend of mine lost her dad today, too.
I hope Margaret feels better soon. I had mono when I was 17, and I felt horrible for weeks.
Post a Comment