This morning as I sit here trying to get numerous things done I can't help but thank God for the grace He lends to my life. I mean He has blessed me in so many ways and I am thankful for the grace that comes through Him saving me from myself each day.
However, I also think of those close friends and family members that I know that are stricken with pain, sorrow and trials at this hour. They are being tested by our Father and they are being asked to show themselves approved for the sake of the cross. I pray for them as they walk through the fire and show others how good and gracious our King is.....in the midst of a dark world.
Especially this morning I am praying for my friend Zach Ramsey who is going through is second round of cancer. He is in surgery even as a type this. Feel free to visit his blog and read his story.....and please say a pray for him, his family and his wife of a little over a year.
www.prayforzach.com
3 comments:
I am so heartbroken to hear about your friend Zach going through this all again. Poor man! We should all think about how small our problems are in comparison to others problems. Thanks for putting it all in perspective for me today Vickie! Love you girl!
Yeah....I find it really easy to put things in perspective these days....especially working in the social security world. Poor people...they have so many problems and I can't even begin to complain about my petty stuff.
Yes...Zach is an old friend....and an old flame so I do pray that God will bring the best for him and his family in all of this.
It sounds as he has already been through a lot and is headed for much more. I looked at his page, and I am glad to know the surgery went well and that he has a wonderful support system.
I also know lots of people going through difficult times right now, and it makes me problems seem so trivial.
Post a Comment