HELP me out friends!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Help needed....
So, I received word last week that I can have the first week of June off from work to attend a student conference in TN where I will serve as a counselor. This conference has been a part of my life for many years and I am excited to go back and serve in a different capacity. However, the following weekend, a dear friend is getting married and I am trying to find a plane ticket. If any of you have any tips of how to find a reasonably priced ticket from the TRI cities airport in TN to Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS) and then home to ATL, please leave a message. I have tried several websites that I know but nothing works for the times I need. I will finish with the conference on Saturday morning the 6th of June and need to be at the wedding in FL that evening so I am hoping to fly out mid morning at the latest.....then I would prefer to wait and fly out after church on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah, so I have never been on an airplane...don't anticipate ever having the opportunity to do so anytime or any decade soon...but I will certainly ask my globe trotting husband who just booked his round trip ticket to Montana..err from ALT to Denver to Montana...or something like that.
Umm, and I will pray that you find a good deal!
Really, I have no idea how to help you there. I've never had to deal with that.
I'm glad you got the time off you wanted! Congrats on that!
Well thanks for nothing you two! LOL! No it's cool. After having flown quite a bit I would think I would know how figure this out on my own. I guess I need to exercise a little patience.
Post a Comment