Wednesday, April 29, 2009

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

Either I am having one of those weeks or I am going through an extreme case of mood swings/PMS!  My hormones are most likely out of whack but nonetheless I am ready to cry for the 3rd or 4th day in a row. I don't know which is worse, waiting on an answer on my time off request for June or being the inevitable sounding board in a nasty situation between dear friends. The issue on the time off is that I need to pay the rest of my conference fee and book a plane ticket for the wedding the following weekend.  However, the nasty situation between dear friends makes me sad because I am forced to take most of the information and let it not soak in.  There are so many details that I cannot declose but I will say that there is much prayer needed on all sides and I am caught in the middle.  I am enjoying my new found friendships/hang out time but I am going to have to distance myself in order to keep the situation from getting worse.  
So....April....look out tonight I'm afraid I'm going to be needing to partake in several things. :-) 

5 comments:

April said...

bless your heart! We'll catch up on it all tonight, you can partake in whatever you like dear, I have a full wine rack too! Breath my sweet friend, breath! I find it so easy to give that advice, but it's so hard to swallow it myself ;-)

Vickie said...

Actually I'm thinking a good stiff shot of something would be just the thing....but any drink will be fine! LOL! Want anything special for our 100th episode night???

April said...

Nothing that I can think of but you know me, I eat anything ;-)

Mandi said...

Why didn't I know you had a blog? I am such a goofball....

Constance said...

That all sounds pretty crappy! I hope things got better! Sorry it took me so long to comment, I've been being lazy!