I am super excited about getting away from the every day life and relaxing with a book and maybe a drink of choice on the beach!!!! I can't wait to catch up and relive old memories with dear college friends. There will be rest but there will also be late nights of laughter.
I have been thinking this week about how I wish Saturday would arrive quickly so I get some rest and relaxation......however, I think it would be better for it to come slower because when I get back I know that I won't be doing any "vacationing" for awhile. So Saturday....take your time in arriving....I want to make this vacation last as long as possible.
Anyone been to Gulf Shores??? Any cool things to do that we should consider doing??
I don't mean to rub this in but everyone is entitled to a vacation every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment