Do y'all ever have those days when you feel like nothing goes your way or you can't seem to feel 100%? Well, I feel like I've had that kind of day for a month straight. Not only did I go to bed last night with a sore hand from that ever increasing frozen wart but I went to bed with a stuffy nose!!! Here we go again! I was sick for almost 3 solid weeks and now it seems to be coming back. Or maybe I never got over it? I don't know but it's very frustrating. I was so stuffed up last night, and then again this morning, that the sinucleanse treatment (that is a wonderful thing) wouldn't work. No amount of saline solution could break through my nasal passages. I'm sure that sounds gross but it was needed for you to engage in the situation. However, the 1-2% that doesn't work is so worth the 98-99% that does work. If you don't already have SinuCleanse, please consider purchasing it. It really seems to work miracles.
Just a little thing I wanted to share with you - Micah 6:8 - "He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God." This has become one of my favorite verses and I hope that you will ponder how it applies to all of life.
**side note** I promise to make time after work to post some pictures....from Indiana....and of me with my new reading glasses (FROWN) due to spending way too much time in front of this computer during the day.
3 comments:
Ohhh you just need some Ingram time, that'll make you feel so much better! We cure everything!
I'm sorry you're not feeling well! It's good to see you blogging more. :-) I love to read how my friends' lives are going.
You are right....Ingram time is the medicine that truly heals!
Mandi - I am glad to be blogging more...it is good to keep up with old friends.
Post a Comment