**Please ignore the complainer behind the blog......she needs to suck it up and deal with it......or maybe needs a good dose of Ingram fun (as April previously mentioned). **
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Allergies :-(
Well....I am still suffering from some kind of cold/sinus/allergy type illness. I am starting to wonder if this is an allergy to something based on my symptoms and the neverending twitch in my eyes. I am doing all the natural meds I can because I dislike how conventional cold medicine makes me feel.....and then it doesn't completely heal you at times. I figure as long as I am able to get out of bed and come to work then I'm not really that sick. However, maybe it's just God's little joke that my weekend plans fell through and so now I have a chance to rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon! Ok, so maybe I have selfish motives for this...I want you to come hang out with us!
I hate being under the influence of allergy symptoms! I'm feeling your pain!
It's no fun....hopefully the doctor help me out this afternoon.
Post a Comment