Sometimes a break is a good thing. Sometimes time away does the body good. Sometimes an escape is just what one needs in order to heal or be refreshed. Sometimes you need to go away to find your way back. :-)
Not sure if I stopped blogging for one reason over another but I know that it wasn't one of those things where I woke up one day and said, "today I am going to stop blogging for six months and see if anyone notices" or "I think I will take a break from Facebook and see if anyone misses me". No, honestly, life happened and I think it was a good thing that the Lord allowed me to be away from this "public" outlet for a time. It could have become a temptation to vent about this season in my life where I feel frustration and emotional stress almost every second of every day.
Now, I am semi-back from my vaca or whatever I was on and hoping to share some things and hoping for advise in return.
Right now I am in an ever changing job at a hospital that I enjoy work for but next week my schedule changes again due to...wait for it...going back to school. Yes, you read correctly. Being a floater type job, I needed to decide where I was headed and what I wanted to do. I needed to find a job that I could thrive in and enjoy so I am going back to school for medical coding. It appears to be the next up and coming medical/business career with the changes in the coding system and my supervisors seem to think I would be good at it. Now, don't get me wrong, being a career woman isn't at the top of my list but this would be a job I could do from home one day if needed and it has flexible within the job itself. So, hopefully I won't have to be glued to a computer screen all day.
My ultimate goal, aside from glorifying the Father in all I do, is to be a wife and mother but during this season I believe He has called me to use the many talents He has given me in the medical community.
Pray for me, my family, and a whole host of others that are too long to list here. My heart is heavy with emotional stress and mental drain but even in this He refines us and purifies us into the image of His Son. What an amazing thought but what a painful process at times. I am trying to work on knowing Him more, knowing myself better, and knowing my vessel so that I can use it for Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment