Ugh...I'm behind again. Honestly it makes me mad when I can't keep up with this thing fast enough. Perhaps it would be easier if I had one of those fancy phones or a laptop that I could pull out at any moment?? Then perhaps I would be considered an addict...so enjoy the updates as they come.
#19 was Sunday, my favorite day of the week...this week was even better because it was 1st Sunday which means LOTS OF FOOD.....and boy did I eat. I guess I was making up for all the food I had walked off the day before. However, I was thankful for the many hands that prepared the food and thankful that I was able to partake. The thing that stuck out to me about day #19 was endurance....on the way home we had to drop my mom off at a nearby church where the choir (that Margaret and Stewart used to be in) where singing that afternoon.....and the trip home seemed to take forever! I ended up driving while everyone else slept and as sore as I was from the "hike" the day before it was a real chore. God truly gave me the strength to endure the task.....for I couldn't have found that strength within myself.
#20 was somewhat the same story...of endurance that is. It just so happened that I ended being surprised by my time of the month yesterday.....which made it really hard to concentrate on work. There were so many times where I wanted to throw in the towel and go home but I didn't I just relied on God to see me through. I can't say I really got much work done but at least I trusted God as my strength and not myself. Well, I survived the first day of this monthly "treasure", which is always the hardest, so hopefully I can get some work done today!
No comments:
Post a Comment